In retaliation to a certain person's not so brilliant list.
10. Bon Jovi - Have a nice day (A good effort by the pretty boy 80s rocker)
9. Girls Aloud - Chemistry (would be further up the list but I haven't owned it long enough)
8. Goldfrappe - Supernature (great album, but she does scare me a little bit)
7. Franz Ferdinand - You could have it so much better (Do you wanna?)
6. James Blunt - Back to Bedlam (don't listen to the haters!)
5. McFly - Wonderland (I love Mcfly!)
4. Various - Disney's Greatest Hits (brilliant, just brilliant)
3. Ashlee Simpson - I am me (This is Ashlee, and she didn't steal your boyfriend)
2. Savage Garden - Truly Madly Completly (they have truly changed my life)
1. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway (One of the best albums of all time, let alone of 2005)
So what do you think? Don't be afraid to comment.
It's just a shame Britney didn't release an album this year.